Identical to Marie Antoinette's room at Château de Versailles, staying in this room is like stepping back into one of the most luxurious time periods in history. Wake up to the opulent lighting fixtures, plush velvet furniture and impeccably designed decor and experience what it's like to live like a queen.
Wide-angle lens (21mm)
How to get there
N48° 52' 05.0232"E2° 19' 44.1372"
This photo was taken inside the Marie Antoinette bedroom of the Imperial Suite of Hôtel Ritz Paris. In order to take photos in this room, you'll have to stay there or request special access for photos. Enter the hotel and then take the elevators up to the suites.
- Closest station: Opéra (via 3, 7, 8 Lines)
- Head west on Boulevard des Capucines/Place de l'Opéra
- Turn left onto Place de l'Opéra
- Turn right onto Rue de la Paix
- Continue onto Place Vendôme
- Turn right to stay on Place Vendôme
Hôtel Ritz Paris 15 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, France
Get more with
Learn more about the locations and
how to get the best pictures including:
Best times to go
Current weather conditions and times around twilight