Capture bold early-morning shadows coming through Roman columns on this famous Berlin island that is home to five museums.
Huawei P30Pro (phone)
How to get there
N52° 31' 12.5004"E13° 23' 56.5008"
This image was taken standing in the middle of the arcades across from the Alte Nationalgalerie, looking toward the Spree river.
As this area is on the exterior of the museums, it's a public space that's free and easy to access.
- Closest station: Bhf Klosterstraße (via line U2)
- Head south on Klosterstraße toward Stralauer Str.
- Turn right onto Stralauer Str.
- Continue onto Molkenmarkt
- Continue onto Spandauer Str.
- Turn left onto Anna-Louisa-Karsch-Straße
- Continue onto Friedrichsbrücke
- Continue onto Bodestraße
Get more with
Learn more about the locations and
how to get the best pictures including:
Best times to go
Current weather conditions and times around twilight