This simple, yet attention-grabbing mural of Audrey Hepburn fits beautifully on the side of a quaint bakery in Manhattan's Little Italy neighborhood. The colorful Tristan Eaton masterpiece can be easily captured at street level and it's also small enough to pose in front of.
Normal lens (55mm)
How to get there
N40° 43' 13.206"W73° 59' 48.876"
The Audrey Hepburn mural is on the wall of Little Italy's Caffe Roma. It's located on the southeast corner of theBroome Street and Mulberry Street intersection.
- Closest Station: Bowery (J or Z Train)
- Turn left on Bowery (walking south)
- Turn right on Broome Street
- Then, take a left on Mulberry Street
- The coffee shop will be on the corner
Caffe Roma, 176 Mulberry Street, New York, NY 10013
Get more with
Learn more about the locations and
how to get the best pictures including:
Best times to go
Current weather conditions and times around twilight