Capture this illuminated bridge in the night sky. The suspension ropes, light posts and pathway lead you into the momentous entrance of one of the city's most historical landmarks.
Wide-angle lens (24mm)
How to get there
N40° 42' 16.182"W73° 59' 41.4996"
I took this photograph on the Brooklyn Bridge Promenade, facing southeast toward Brooklyn, just before the big suspension tower. Once on the bridge, follow the path to the GPS coordinates.
- Closest Subway Station: Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall (4, 5, or 6 Train); you can also take the J or Z trains to Chambers Street
- From both stops, the bridge will be right across the street
- Follow the bridge to the Pedestrian Path
- Closest Subway Station: High Street Brooklyn Bridge (A or C Train)
- The bridge entrance will be a short walk northwest of the station
- You can also take the F train to York Street; the bridge entrance will be a short walk southwest of the station
Get more with
Learn more about the locations and
how to get the best pictures including:
Best times to go
Current weather conditions and times around twilight