With its classic architecture, pleasing symmetry and ambient sound of traffic, a walk along this historic landmark is truly a sensory experience. The bridge offers a rare vantage point of New York, showing the entirety of Manhattan and Brooklyn from each side.
Wide-angle lens (24mm)
How to get there
N40° 42' 19.1736"W73° 59' 45.2148"
I took this photograph on the Brooklyn Bridge Promenade, facing southeast toward Brooklyn. Follow the path of the GPS coordinates and you’ll find the exact spot for this particular shot. It's about a 5-minute walk to the bridge.
From Manhattan :
- Closest Station: Brooklyn Bridge City Hall (4, 5 or 6 train)
- The bridge is just across the street from the subway station
- Follow the bridge to the Pedestrian Path
- Closest Subway Station: Hight Street Brooklyn Bridge (A, C Train)
- The bridge entrance will be a short walk northwest of the station
- Once you arrive the GPS coordinates, turn around for this stunning view
Get more with
Learn more about the locations and
how to get the best pictures including:
Best times to go
Current weather conditions and times around twilight