With the city skyline as your backdrop, this must-see location offers glowing views of a mythical symbol of Singapore along the Marina Bay.
Wide-angle lens (16mm)
Neutral Density filter
How to get there
N1° 17' 12.9228"E103° 51' 16.7184"
This image is taken on the concrete platfrom that extends off of Merlion Park into Marina Bay. I was looking northwest toward the Merlion statue and the city skyline.
- Closest MRT station: Raffles Place (East West Line and North South Line)
- Take Exit "G"
- Head north on Raffles Pl toward Battery Rd
- Turn right onto Battery Rd
- Turn left onto Fullerton Square then turn right toward the Merlion
- Take the stairs down past the park onto the concrete platform and this view will be directly in front of you
Get more with
Learn more about the locations and
how to get the best pictures including:
Best times to go
Current weather conditions and times around twilight