Cars whizzing by, illuminated skyscrapers towering over you — this location is the perfect place to photograph the nightlife of Central, Hong Kong's high-energy streets.
Wide-angle lens (14mm)
Tripod or GorillaPod
How to get there
N22° 16' 46.6608"E114° 09' 40.0752"
This image was taken on the elevated pedestrian path that's connected to Garden Road in Central, Hong Kong. I stood facing south to get this perspective of the Sculptor Capital Management building on the right and the Citibank Towers on the left.
To get onto the elevated path, you can enter at the Spiral Staircase at the southeast side of Charter Gardens, and then walk south to the GPS coordinates and you'll come up on this view.
- Closest station: Central Station (via Island Line or Tsueng Wan Line)
- Take exit J2
- Head east on Chater Rd toward Club St
- Turn right and then take the stairs
- Turn right toward Queensway and then take the stairs
- Follow the pedestrian overpass
- Sharp right toward Queensway and then take the stairs again
- Slight left onto Queensway
- Turn left onto Garden Rd
Get more with
Learn more about the locations and
how to get the best pictures including:
Best times to go
Current weather conditions and times around twilight