Capture a colorfully-dressed model against a towering housing complex in Ngau Tau Kok. This rooftop vantage point allows you to fit the apartments and model in your shot.
Wide-angle lens (35mm)
How to get there
N22° 19' 13.8983"E114° 13' 14.7108"
I took the photo on top of the Lok Wah South Estate Car Park, looking onto the Lok Wah South Estate Man Wah House. Once you’re on the roof, you’ll find a small platform that the model will be able to stand on. Then, you can shoot from the bottom of the platform for a familar perspective.
I recommend taking the MTR and a bus to get there.
- Closest Station: Kwun Tong (Kwun Tong Line)
- Take “Exit A”
- Head northwest on Hip Wo St toward Tung Yan St
- Turn left onto Tung Yan St
- Turn right onto Yue Man Square
- Board the 22M minibus
- Get off at Lok Wah South East (3 stops)
- The destination will be a 3 minute walk southwest
Lok Wah South Estate Car Park, 70 Chun Wah Rd, Ngau Tau Kok, Hong Kong
Get more with
Learn more about the locations and
how to get the best pictures including:
Best times to go
Current weather conditions and times around twilight